Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Nanaimo Man Charged with Death Threat Remarks!


Here is an example of how uttering death threats can get you into some trouble with the law.  On Aug. 30, 2016, a Nanaimo man was charged with uttering death threats to his ex-wife.  Read more about this situation here.

No wonder my former store manager blasted off to a different store shortly after suspending me.  He supported the death threat directed towards me by the customer's so-called boyfriend.  He KNEW he did something that could've gotten him into trouble.

Related:  Would I Recommend Working at...

Now, my dear C.K., Jane Moxam, and Mexican Dave (former Nanaimo Athletic Club owner), imagine if I had known what my rights were.  In the end, it cost you your gym.

How can people continue to support businesses that employ such irresponsible and disrespectful conduct in society?  I'm talking about Frontrunners, Nanaimo Athletic Club, and Value Village (since they've hopped on the bandwagon).
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!