Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Would I Recommend Working at..


I was asked to do a survey on how I feel about my current place of employment today.  One of the questions was "Would I Recommend this workplace to friends?

Well well well now.  Let's see... Would I? Listen.  It's very hard for me to support an employer who supports death threats to their own employees...and if they suspend me and not give their names to me then I don't feel like working for my company anymore.  Those people are cowards.

Even if a customer is in the right, if I was the employer, I don't give any benefit of the doubt to that person.  50/50 chance head office will react in favour of my concerns.  We will see what they say but right now, no, I don't recommend people to work for my company because they support death threats made to their employee (me).

Those who have gotten to know me know where I work.  It feels like customers can make up stuff, even if it means to get freebies, can get their way.  We could get in trouble for anything.  I'm always looking behind my back.

More on this thought here...
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!