Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Impeccably Timed Unsolicited "Request"


I will incorporate this piece of evidence into part 2 of VV's slanderous support when everyone has had a chance to read this.

I want you to refer to this posting:  "This Place Sells Wide Shoes".  Look in the comment section below:


Didn't I mention that March 10th & 11th were Jesse's days off after he got floor supervisor, Cathie after me??  If (Jesse) or whoever legitimately wanted to buy the shoes from me, wouldn't you think (s)he would contact me directly?  Why post anonymously and why do it at a time when only 1 person with the same device checks my blog once every 2 hours until just before a place like Value Village opens on Saturday?  This 2-hour trend stopped between 7:30 - 8:30 that morning.  I never did hear back from (Jesse), by the way...

My theory is that (Jesse) must've been scared-sh*t during his 2-days off and he wanted to test and see if I was still active on my blog, anticipating my next move on here.  I wanted to do everything I can to handle this matter behind closed doors before posting publically.  One of my supporters said I should've just posted without second thoughts.  In hindsight, I would've saved myself the extra grief by doing just that.

*Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to stay updated!!

 

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!