Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I'm Not the Only One...


I ran into a lady clerk at a retail store who I haven't seen in a while.  I've already told her about my shoe collection hobby many months ago and thought it'd be a great time to tell her about my blog.  The surprising thing is that she too likes to take pictures of shoes, but not on the level that I do it at.

She had just gotten back from some overseas travelling and she photographed some eye-catching things, including people wearing shoes.  She figures there are a lot more people into taking pictures of shoes than we know.  To me, I happen to be the scapegoat because I actually ask people for specific poses in public places, which draws attention.

**Oops.  Attention.  I guess I'd better watch it.  That is a pretty sensative word around here these days.**

I guess I'm paving the way for future shoe photographers.  It's only weird because no one's done it the way I've done it.  (Women's) shoes are meant to attract attention and if I or anyone else comments or photo shoots your shoes, it's a compliment.  In fact, someone I used to work with also wants to take pictures of shoes now that I've complimented on her shoes.

I'm the scapegoat but someone has to set a precedent in order for something not to be seen as taboo, just like what Martin Luther King did for the African Americans (and the other colour-skinned people).  I guess you can say he fought racism and I'm fighting shoe-ism.  Ha!  That was pretty funny if I do say so myself.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!