Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, February 19, 2016

Why I'm Getting More Attention than C.K.


*Follow me by e-mail to the left to know as soon as I post something new*

To draw attention to yourself, you can't be forcing it upon yourself.  You have to bring something unique to the table - something that is out of the norm but interesting.

In high school a couple of boys didn't like the fact I was getting more attention than they were because they were insecure about themselves.  They needed that popularity to feel strong within them.

I've always been the type to go against the grain.  Even though C.K. has gotten into my head, she hasn't gotten into my heart.  I know this is what I was meant to do.  If I did what everyone else did, there'd be no reason to put together this blog.  If I could achieve what I could achieve without bothering people I would but it wouldn't be nearly as unique and interesting.

Being different, going out of my comfort zone, and having a big imagination is what garnishes me the attention, whether I like it or not.  I don't gain notoriety by being selfish at other people's expense.  That would called:  "infamous publicity".  I'm not saying that I'm smarter than C.K. but she certainly does do dumber things than I do.  You're so foolish and immature, C.K..


Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!