Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, November 16, 2015

Why I'm Ranting so Much After a Year


A fake professional gave me some untrustworthy advice and it took me 6 months for me to find out about him.  I wasn't "allowed" to say anything until he was done his work.  I was already picked apart by C.K. so being manipulated by someone who was supposed to be my friend confused me all the more.  I needed some time to reset myself.

I wasn't sure how I was going to channel my anger and I wasn't sure if I was going to at all.  However, shoe sales clerk from different shoe store lit a fire in me.  She told me I was a nuisance to the store couple of days after I had request shoe pics from her certain someone but didn't want to admit that was the reason.  However, she still made me feel like crap b/c she tried to play with my mind the way C.K. did.  She re-opened the wound that I was trying so hard to close.

A smart young gal, Amy, from F.Y.F. had already suggested that I put together a website before this annoying interaction occurred.  I composed this website as a calming influence to future shoe modelists who would be influenced by slander and their own skepticism.  I did not know I would use this blog to voice my displeasure about the people who have been detrimental to my hobby.

A friend told me that someone spread false facts about me and that was what fired me up.  I couldn't sleep that night and that's how I ended publicizing information that I would usually NOT share with anyone.  I'm letting out everything that I've bottled up for so long b/c I just couldn't sit idly by while people ruin my prospects of a goal I have for this hobby of mine.  If people still succumb to falsified rumours about my hobby then at least I've been heard and I know who my true fans and supporters are.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!