Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I Got Framed - The Full Story


If anyone knows about my gym situation, let me know.  I'm still losing sleep over how I've been set up.  I know it been a year since but a fake private investigator not only put a lid on my actions but on my ability to voice my displeasure.  You could say I'm trying to catch up emotionally.

Here's the story.  It all started 4 months before the gym incident at a local shoe store.  A shoe sales clerk tried telling me that my shoe modelists threatened to call the police on me even though they consented to my request.  She said they all referred to me as some "short little Asian guy".  I was only in her store to buy shoes so why is she the only one trying so hard to tell me what's been going on outside of her store?  Yes!  The photo shoots weren't done anywhere NEAR her store.  She was also anxious to leave because her shift was over.  Yet, she kept coming back to give me little bits and pieces of her story while I was in the midst of completing the sale with another clerk.  This clerk is also one of the spin instructors at my former gym.

In the meantime, I was also requesting shoe pics at the gym.  I've asked 6 different people within a 6 month span.  One request per month is not very often at all.  I've heard no complaints from anyone except after the 6th person.  I did this particular photo shoot after this spin instructor/shoe sales clerk's spin class.  The following week in her next spin class, the spin instructor said this person complained about me.  She grabbed another spin member who my situation doesn't concern and used what she had told me at her shoe store, and how these modelists at the gym had gotten together, all in a combined effort, to give her as much strength to dissuade me from my hobby - and not just at the gym.  I told her the reason why I do these kinds of photo shoots.  *my blog explains pretty much what I've told her*  Not able to find anymore reason to dissuade me from my hobby overall she told me that spin members are not going to spin classes because of me she also said I could be beaten up for my hobby.  All of the spin members I did photo shoots with have all continued to attend.  In fact one of them attended more spin classes because of me.

Not feeling comfortable with the notion that gym members are ganging up me, I went to management to voice my concern about the spin intructor's claim.  Management said that it's the first time they've heard of such complaints towards me.  I strongly feel that if the modelists are complaining about me after saying "yes" to my requests under their own free will, then they should be held responsible too.  I've sent a thumbnail set of the photo shoot of that particular woman to the gym management team in hopes to strengthen my claim that she was committing under her own free will.





As you can see, not only was there nothing wrong with these pics, but if she was put under pressure, she wouldn't have so freely posed and posed so many times for me.  Also, standing on the grass and posing with the matching-coloured water bottle was the modelist's idea.  So how come managment and owner froze my account right away and how come the owner said I can be killed for my hobby?  I highly doubt the spin instructor hasn't already ran her story past management before I did!!

A couple of days later, on my first shift back from my days off, I was greeted by a 6' tall girl in her early 20's with long med-dark brown, straight hair, reaching down to her mid back.  She was wearing some tall black rainboots.  She was extra-friendly in approaching me for a single pineapple purchase.  She somehow lulled me into talking about my gym situation and told me she had a pink pair of Nikes at home.  I told her to e-mail me some pics of her shoes.  She told me she would, thanked me for helping her pick a ripe pineapple and went to the tills w/o buying anything else.

Next day, management pulls me up into the office and said that her boyfriend wanted to come into the store and kill me for trying to creep her out.  She also told my boss that I was banned from the gym.  What??  Hold on a sec.  The owner told me that I was only frozen from my membership while they do their investigations and already I was banned??  I mumbled my words pretty good with that girl and yet she can hear me so well that she could turn something frozen into me being banned??  Management also thinks my liking for shoes is a problem and somehow brainwashed me into seeking (psychiatric) help.  After that, he suspended me from work.



After suspending me, my boss went on vacation almost immediately and transferred to a different store once his vacation was over.  Before he left the store, he repeatedly said hi to me over each and several different interactions with me.  I always found it strange that if I had truly done something wrong, why does he need to act so nervously around me?  Once I found out my "friend" was misrepresenting his profession, I went and sought legit professional advice.  The analysis that I was given was that if someone was going to kill me, (s)he would go about it a very different way and NOT through a manager.  He suggested that there's a real possibility that my (ex)boss himself was the one threatening to kill me.  

Now it all makes sense why he was still so nervous around me.  He is VERY fortunate I didn't call the cops.  My boss and his subordinate manager assured me that they've calmed the boyfriend down enough to not want to kill me anymore.  I worked very uncomfortably at my workplace for 2 weeks regardless of what my ex-boss and supervisor assured me of.  If I had called the cops, I would've gotten the truth but now I'll have to wonder.  That's why I need your help to find the truth so I can rest easier and to hold them socially accountable if not legally.

*What do you guys think?  Who do you think really wanted to kill me?  The boyfriend, my (former) boss, or both?  Or do you think it was all just a bluff because they didn't like my hobby?  Do you think it was the gym or the spin instructor herself sent people in to set me up?  Did they use one of my co-workers as an accomplice to the wrong-doing?*

I will post my thoughts on what I've picked up on at my workplace since the suspension.




Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!